Monday 16 December 2013

Lucy Lockets fashion haul!

Last Saturday I went to Kells, County Meath, to do some shopping. As always, as soon as I saw the Lucy Locket's shop window, I needed to go in and have a look!

I have always found Lucy Locket's to be affordable and very up to date with the latest fashion trends. It is one of those shops that will cater for whatever look you are putting together. Stocking great key pieces like embellished clutch bags, brooches, jewellery and then a whole range of fashionable clothing.

As I am on a strict pre Christmas budget, I thought that I might just be browsing, but to my delight there was an awesome sale rail in store.

Now that I had my eyes on this magnificent rail of 2 for €10 bargains, I couldn't be stopped. What I was looking for were items that I could dress up or dress down, suitable for family dinners or Christmas parties and nights out. I managed to find three items for myself and one item as a gift.

Floral Playsuit


This playsuit is fab for day and night, in the day time I would team this with opaque black tights and boots. I would probably wear a red or green vest underneath.

For a more glam night time look I would wear the playsuit without tights, add a waist cinching belt and a long chain, with chunky heels or shoe boots.

This gorgeous playsuit had been reduced from €37 down to only €5 (as part of the 2 for €10 deal). I cannot believe that this is the first playsuit I have owned, how have I survived without one?

Zig Zag top



This zig zag top is fab! Again, I think this is something that can easily go from day to night. For daytime wear I would put this top on with jeans and a cardigan.

For a night time look I would wear this top with a blazer or a leather jacket, and skinny jeans or leather look leggings.

I would add some jewellery, but something simple in design, maybe a long chain to go over it. This top was reduced from €25 I think down to €5 (again as part of the 2 for €10 deal).

Embroidered panel dress

 


This embroidered dress is a so sexy and very flattering. It features two detachable straps so instantly you have two looks for the price of one.

This dress was reduced from €39 down to €5 as part of the two for €10 deal. I would wear this dress with  a statement necklace, maybe like one from Shutterbug's range, as featured in my previous blog post.

This dress would look amazing with black stilettos and a cream or black clutch bag for the night out essentials. I will be writing a blog post about my favourite bags pretty soon so watch this space. This dress really reminds me of Nicole Sherzinger's style, so this is a celeb style steal!

Blue Shift Dress with Leather Look stripes

 
This dress is another piece that can take you from day to night. For a day look I would wear this dress with tights and black pumps and a long cardigan.
 
For a more glam night time look I would team this with a leather jacket and black stilettoes. As the neckline is high I wouldn't wear a necklace but instead I would wear a bracelet or a cuff.
 
This dress was reduced from €37 down to €5 in the two for €10 deal. You can view more of Lucy Locket's clothing, jewellery and accessories by visiting   :

                                                     https://www.facebook.com/lucy.lockets.1



 

No comments:

Post a Comment