Thursday 19 December 2013

My 5 most loved products for November

I would love to share my most loved products from last month. All these bottles are empty because I couldn't stop using these beauties!


1.Cien Provitamin Conditioner- Volume and Style
Since I got my new hair extensions I have been flying through bottles of conditioner like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes I feel like I need to add volume to my hair as I notice that it can look flat now that there is so much length to my hair. I picked this conditioner up whilst doing my grocery shopping in Lidl.

2. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish
I got this body polish as part of a gift set from the Body Shop. I would tend to use this product as part of my exfoliation routine when I am preparing to put on some fake tan. The body polish does exactly what it says on the tin. There are lots of little seeds that scrub and polish your skin to perfection. This gem retails at about €14.50 at the Body Shop.

3. Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan
This fake tan has been the lifesaver for many last minute nights out this month! The foam is light, and also has a slight golden brown colour as you are putting it on. This is something I think all fake tans should have as it helps you avoid the dreaded white patches! When you are stuck for time this is the ultimate tan and I find that if you moisturise you can have a golden glow for 2 or even 3 days after you apply. This tan is also such great value if you are on a budget, at €7.99 you can't go wrong. Cocoa Brown is stocked in Penney's, Tesco and pharmacies nationwide.

4. Pretty Quik Manicure on the go- Instant Nail Polish Remover
I wish I could remember where I picked up this gem! The Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover is exactly as its name describes it. You get a little pot that contains a sponge soaked in nail polish remover with a criss cross incision in the middle. You pop your fingernail into the middle of the sponge, twist and voila your nail polish has been removed! This is also a bargain at only €3.00 in Boots stores.


5. Nivea Pearl and Beauty Cream Oil Shower
This shower cream has been great to keep my skin moisturised in the cold weather. I have found that my skin has been getting really dry from central heating and cold weather. You can really notice the difference after using this shower cream for a week. It is also great value if you are on a budget, as this retails at about €2.59 in Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment