Friday 13 December 2013

Shutterbug Accessories

When I arrived at Smithfield Sunday Morning I couldn't believe my eyes, a queue out the door! People had been there since 9am, waiting in line to get a ticket for admission to the Vintage Kilo Sale.

I took my place in line around 11am or so and the sale opened at 12. This was the mother of all sales, with rails of vintage clothing as far as the eye could see in every direction. The area of the sale I first came across was the Shutterbug vintage pop up store.

Ladies if you are looking for eye catching vintage accessories for the coming party season, or a toasty faux fur stole, then you NEED to check out Shutterbug. Their costume jewellery is a guaranteed show stopper for your New Years Eve or Christmas parties!


The vintage look accessories started at €19.99 which is great value for that really expensive look. Teamed with a long dress and faux fur stole, any ensemble would ooze sophistication and glamour.

Shutterbug also have an amazing rang of vintage look hats that are great for any season. You can check out the Shutterbug shop in Kilkenny and keep an eye out for the next Kilo Sale by visiting their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/shutterbugshop


 
If you are a bit of a magpie like myself and looking for some very bling bling jewellery, there were also some heavier silver and diamante necklaces and collars on sale from the Folkster store. If  I were to wear one of the pieces below I would team it with something simple, a dress with no embellishment, and toned down makeup, no other accessories required, only a smile.
 
 You can check out the gorgeous Xevana necklace at:

http://www.folkster.com/xevana

Finally if you are on the hunt for Christmas presents for your sister, mother, and friends, you should take a look at the earrings at Shutterbug. There is a huge variety of colours, styles and shapes and sizes so you can find something for everyone. Here are a few I cast my eyes on last Sunday.


As usual when I go shopping I came across so many things I didn't even know I needed! Happy shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment