Monday 6 January 2014

Wedding Guest Style

I thought I should write this post as a lot of my readers will be attending weddings coming into the spring and the summer. I myself had a number of weddings to attend so I have been very busy preparing my ensembles. Sticking to a fairly tight budget, I have a few bargains mixed with items I already owned.

Outfit #1

For this outfit I used a black and gold theme. I picked up this glitzy gold and black dress from Penneys for €7. The shoes I had bought many months ago from boohoo.com for €20. The black clutch bag was €3 from Penneys a few months back as well. Here you have an entire outfit for €30!!


Outfit #2

 
 
This royal blue dress is from A-Wear, I got it in the sale for €15 just before Christmas. I teamed it with two pieces I already owned. The royal blue shoes were €5 from Penneys. The multi-coloured clutch bag was only €3 from Heatons. The total cost of this outfit was only €23!
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment